Piano lessons help
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to learn the secret from my piano experience. When you are a sight reader and I will tell my tale.

HomePortalCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Piano lessons helper and know how to jam without looking at sheets music

How I learn how to sight read music note

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pianogirlone2
Admin
pianogirlone2

Music point : 685008

How I learn how to sight read music note  Empty
PostSubject: How I learn how to sight read music note    How I learn how to sight read music note  EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:36 pm

Before I started playing piano, I would watch kid show since I was young from blue clues to Sesame Street to Jack big music show and so much more. It easy for me to learn piano music now but when I start playing, it clicks in my mind. Like if you look of the gamer history like I did, some of the gamer did music when they were younger.

To help you learn How to piano sight reading music guide is a on A Magic Piano Wattpad account. It took me where I am today and I hope it works for you.

Here the book
https://www.wattpad.com/story/249141276?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=pianogirlone&wp_originator=C32%2FiIFHt6D3M9bxwAHPV5SX1LbwDNnmiUia5NyAvO01jBufP7WYEeU6pEEhXT8%2B42Cque6rXYw%2F1Dblpfovnw7lipDNswu37NFKUDq0aD4Ji5gTKtgb%2F4hipooMMZK%2F

Enjoy your day I love you

FlowerGirl and autumngreen40 like this post

Back to top Go down
autumngreen40
Admin

Music point : 685001

How I learn how to sight read music note  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I learn how to sight read music note    How I learn how to sight read music note  EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Cool, glad piano lessons is keeping you happy

FlowerGirl and autumngreen40 like this post

Back to top Go down

How I learn how to sight read music note
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Piano lessons help :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: